* Please be polite in communication.
* Provide clear references (e.g. reference sheet without shading) unless otherwise communicated.
* Any bad behaviour (e.g. namecalling, slander, verbal abuse, not cooperating with the process by not replying updates with questions for 28 days added up) will result in a cancelled commission.
* Make sure to follow the rules of the commission if there are any. Not following the rules will lead to a cancelled commission.
* If you fail to follow ANY of the rules provided I have the right to decline or cancel your commission.
* All commissions must be paid up in full and front.
* The accepted currencies are EUR, ETH and BTC.
* In the process of your commission, I will provide you with 3-4 WIPs, being: Thumbnails – sketch – lineart -flats
* I can take up to 3 months to complete your commission, deprending on factors such as health, order of commission, family issues, work or complexity of the commission. If you are not willing to cooperate in the process and the commission therefore takes longer than 3 months the commission will either be cancelled or extend the original 3 months by the amount of days you have not cooperated. (e.g. I ask a question regarding the commission and it takes you a week to reply, I ask you another question regarding the commission and you take another week to reply, the commission might add up to 3 months and 2 weeks.)
* If there are any delays in your commission, I will inform you.
* After a commission is finished, I am available to make small changes such as colouring or marking mistakes.
* Larger changes such as outfit change, addition or subtraction, background changes or anything that requires me to redraw something completely come with a fee.
* If there are mistakes due to an unclear reference, all changes come with a fee.
I, the artist, hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner.
Therefore I’m allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to;
* Promote myself with in any place or site.
* Publish books with.
* To display it anywhere to my liking.
* Post it wherever I want.
The commissioner is allowed to;
* Use the artwork for personal use only.
* Print the art and claim the right of their character(s) but not the drawing itself.
* Use the art to promote themselves with proper credit to the artist.
If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
The following is considered Copyright infringement:
* Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially. (Making money off of the artwork in any way)
*Taking credit for the creation of the artwork.
* Removing any watermarks/signatures.
* Altering the artwork without my, the artist’s, consent.
If you want the commercial rights to the artwork, you will have to inform me of your intent before the commission so we can agree on a suitable price or deal.
* You may cancel the commission free of charge before you have paid.
* After a payment has been made, you can cancel the commission, but a 10% fee will occur.
* After you have received a sketch, you may cancel the commission with a 20% fee.
* Once you have approved of the sketch, you can no longer cancel the commission or demand a refund.
* If you yourself are to blame for a cancelled commission by not following the rules/ToS, you can not demand a refund.
* If you file a chargeback against me, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers.
* You will forbidden to ever commission me, Yamio, ever again.
* Your name will be publicly posted everywhere I want to for others to watch out for.
* I also have every right to file a complaint and I have all the right to the money you have given me.
Reselling & Trading:
* Designs may be resold at any time for less than the original price.
* Designs may be traded for other goods or designs.
* Designs may be gifted to other people.
* Selling or trading the design means that you no longer own it.
* If designs are sold, make sure to get a proof of ownership (e.g. full res original image or all original art of the character)
* Auction the designs off, always have a set price lower than the price you paid. (Unless you offer art with it, then you may value the art to the price you would get for the design if stand-alone)
* Sell the design without permission of the person who gave it to you if it was a gift to you.
* I don’t allow co-owning any designs as to avoid conflict.
Re-colouring and editing:
* If you own the design, you may make minimal edits without my permission (e.g. merging dots or stripes if it is a complicated design and you are looking for a simpler one).
* Larger edits have to be approved by me.
* Recolouring is strictly prohibited.
* Delete or misplace the original version of the artwork file, even when you (had it) edited with my permission.
* Make edits of edits.
* You are not allowed to use my art of the design for profit in any way possible.
* You are not allowed to use my designs in projects for profit (games, comics, videos) unless bought as a custom design with that reason.
* You may use the design for prints, charms and other merch in limited quantity and using your own art.
* If you are the owner of the design you may repost the design downsized & watermarked for public display. The non-watermarked designs are for the respective owners only as it is proof of ownership. You may give them in private to the artist you commission for the reference sheet if needed.
* If you share the non-watermarked version, I am NOT liable for anyone pretending that the design in question belongs to them.
* I do NOT condone artwork of or including any of my designs that include subjects of sexual artwork with children, sexual artwork with non-anthro animals (bestiality), hate speech or racism to any real-life races. You will be blacklisted immediately if I see you use my designs for any of these themes/subjects.
Breaking any of these rules will result in a warning.
3 warnings result in a block/blacklist.